Caption: Buy Now | Spankers And Ticklers Sex Toy Range
A Physical Sex Toy Store has a shop front that you are able to visit in person. Physical Sex Toy Stores are also known as Adult Lifestyle Centres, Adult Retail Boutiques and Adult Luxury Department Stores. This guide informs you about the benefits and tips on visiting a sex toy store in person. It will help to make your shopping experience as efficient as possible.
Benefits of Visiting a Physical Sex Toy Store
- Trained consultants and employees will help you find the product you are after. They will be able to tell you whether the product has warranty, whether the product is waterproof, how to use the product, what personal lubricant is compatible, how to take care of the product and what the recommended or best-selling products in the store are. The consultants will offer you help but they will also give you privacy if that is what you need.
- If you are visiting a Physical Sex Toy Store you are able to bring a friend or lover with you who can help you feel more comfortable during the shopping process. This means you will be visiting the store with someone you trust who will understand what is happening and who may make the experience fun.
- You are able to hold the sex toy in your hand. For example, if you were to pick up a leather whip you will be able to feel the quality of the leather. At some Physical Sex Toy Stores you can also test sex toys by using medical grade gloves that protect the sex toy from human contact. This is great especially if you would like to feel the strength of vibrations, feel the texture of the product, see how flexible or sturdy the product is, hear how loud the product is and test various other features like buttons or remote controls. They often have the latest luxury and bestselling sex toys on display for testing. This means before you leave the shop you will be able to see that the product you are purchasing actually works.
- Physical Sex Toy Stores have online customer services reviews that you can read. These ratings are commonly found on websites like Yelp and Facebook.
- There are wheelchair accessible sex toy stores that have ramps so customers can gain access to a large warehouse with plenty of space for movement.
- You can pay in cash if you really do not wish to use your debit card.
- Physical Sex Toy Stores are often discrete in appearance, it is common to find them with stairway entrances which people walk up so that their products are not viewable from the street. No one from the public will be able to see you when you are shopping unless they are inside the store to.
- All types of people shop at a sex toy store. You have lovers who want a quickie, couples in long term relationships, casual shoppers who are curiously browsing the product ranges, people of different sexualities and ages. There really is no particular set type of person who shops at a sex toy store, this is because people’s views on sexuality are changing to be more open, honest and accepting. So you don’t need to feel like you have to shy away or feel shameful for buying a product which will enhance your sexual lifestyle.
- Products have descriptions on the boxes: You can simply read the packaging to see what the features of the sex toys are.
Caption: Image: Oh Zone Adult Lifestyle Centre
Tips To Consider Before You Visit a Physical Sex Toy Store
Research The Sex Toys and Brands:
Take your time to read sex toy reviews and adult lifestyle articles online to find out what other people have recommended. Finding out what someone else’s honest opinion on the product is and weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of what you are buying will save you purchasing a product which may not be suitable for you.
Learn About Your Body:
Take your time to explore your body by learning how it works. This can be helpful so you understand things like the sexual response cycle.
Keep In Mind The Type Of Product You Would Like:
Consider what you would like in a product. Would you like the material to be body safe? What type of orgasm would you like to experience? What type of textures would you like the product to have or would you like something which is smooth? Are you choosing a product for a beginner or a more experienced person? Do you have any requirements like a health condition that impacts your sexual lifestyle? If you come up with a list of things that you are looking for you can let the consultant know who will recommend products that will suit your needs.
Plan the Visit:
In order to make your experience as comfortable as possible it is a good idea to plan your visit. You can do this by viewing where the sex toy store is located, this way you know how to get there. You can decide on a time of day to visit them, if you would like a lot of privacy it is recommended to go when people are working.
Ask The Consultant Questions:
You will find that the best type of sex toy store customer service is when the consultants work with a sex positive attitude. When you feel comfortable, feel free to ask them question and they will do their best to answer you with helpful information.
Bring a Bag:
In a sex toy store you will find that they use brown paper and plastic bags to place the product in so you can safely carry it around with you in public without anyone knowing the contents. If you would like to invest in some extra privacy you can bring a backpack, carry case or bag which may help you to feel more comfortable when leaving the store.